If you didn't get your design to the printers for this year, there's still time to create a magical holiday card with mmhmm video.
Rather than rushing a grainy postcard of a few pictures from the year, make a super easy (and really fun) mmhmm video of your favorite photos and moments of the year. You don’t have to have fancy editing or special effect skills, and once you’ve assembled your photos, it should only take a few minutes to record a masterpiece. Plus, you’ll save on stamps, and you’ll be sending a digital keepsake that can be treasured forever.
Here’s what you need:
- Grab your visuals. Gather the best photos and videos from the year.
- Choose a background. We have a lot of holiday-themed rooms to choose from. (I love the animated Winter velvet colors.)
- Add your photos and videos to the slide tray. Edit down to no more than 10 of your favorites from the course of the year. You could also include a slide with a holiday message that you write in a word document or a presentation slide.
- Write a loose script. Include the whole family (even pets!) or just the most camera-comfortable extrovert and talk through what you’ll say for the video.
- Record your greeting. Hit the record button and advance through your photos and videos, describing each moment.
- Send it to everyone you know. Share it with whomever you like however you like—you can share it right from mmhmm via email or you can download an mp4 and upload it to YouTube or wherever you prefer to share videos.
Don't forget to tag us, too! We want to see what your year looked like.